Loss Prevention Officer
About the Role
As a Loss Prevention Officer, the main duty of this candidate is to deters potential thieves and to decrease the chances of product theft in the store. This candidate is required to provide excellent customer service to every single of a customer, and as well as to provide a safe environment for customers and employees.
- Flexible to work in shifts, including weekdays, weekends, evening hours and statutory holidays.
- Must possess a valid Provincial Security Worker License.
- Able to work well independently and able to make decisions.
- Possess relevant loss prevention experience is preferred.
- Monitor customer traffic identifying and observing high risk individuals for product theft.
- Confront and apprehend individuals engaging in product theft.
- Observing, record keeping and report writing.
- Complete incident reports to document all loss prevention related incidents.
- Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers.
- Resolve any customer service issues in a timely, professional manner.
- Secure the safety for our customers and our employees.
- Manage surveillance systems throughout the day.
- Provide weekly loss prevention training.
- Valid British Columbia Security License;
- At least 2 years experience in retail loss prevention preferred;
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Previous experience in a law enforcement capacity an asset;
- Must be proficient in the English language, both verbal and written;
- Must be confident in handling conflict situations;
- Basic understanding of using CCTV and/or surveillance systems;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com