About the Role
You will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with our most valuable clients to ensure our individual sales and company commercial targets are exceeded. You’ll develop a unique skillset as you engage and drive customer loyalty through a variety of engagement and selling activities in collaboration with functional teams, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience.
We need someone with strong client development skills, solid commercial acumen and a deep knowledge of luxury fashion to play an instrumental part in driving the team to achieve their targets. Experience of working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry is essential, combined with a capability to develop strategies and action plans.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the leisure center Client base by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients.
- Develop personal relationships with new high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Leisure Center Private Client service.
- Maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal sales targets and related KPIs.
- Create personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other leisure center news that is relevant to their interests.
- Work closely with the Private Client Manager on individual daily, monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new sales possibilities.
- Manage individual client engagement, ensuring an effective impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level.
- Support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
Who You Are
- Have proven experience in fashion or lifestyle, beauty sales (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to be able to achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales goals and organizational objectives.
- Have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling.
- Bring an existing strong client book, with an elite list of clients.
- Be able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- Be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focused attitude, with a logical approach to situations You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English. A second language is advantageous.
- Be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- Be organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
- Candidates with less experienced will consider as a Sales Associate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org